Train the Trainers (TtT) Summer School is a week full of training sessions, knowledge transfers, self-development, challenges, fun, and new friendships! Participants are provided with a broad set of skills on how to deliver training sessions and how to provide others with information.
These training sessions are delivered experientially and non-formally. Upon the completion of this intensive week-long course, the 16 participants, all of whom are psychology students, should obtain the necessary skills and experience to become EFPSA Trainers.
When is TtT?
End of August / Beginning of September 2021.
In a venue with accommodation that you will find in a city of your choice!
For how many people will be there?
16 TtT participants, 6 Training Office members, 1 Chair Trainer, 1 Board Representative, and 3 members of your Organising Committee will be present during the event.
How long will the event last?
7 entire days + 1 arrival and 1 departure day for the participants. However, trainers are to arrive two days earlier and stay one day longer!
How many Organising Committee members should you recruit?
Maximum 5 members, which includes you as the Coordinator.
Being in the Organising Committee will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Network with other European psychology students and learn about different cultures and experiences.
- Make new international connections and friends.
- Gain experience in organising events to develop yourself and your Curriculum Vitae.
- Establish teamwork and communication skills, whilst also working within a dynamic team of individuals and EFPSA volunteers.
- Volunteering experiences like these are loved by employers!
How to apply?
1. Read the following documents:
● TtT Org Com Coordinator Role Description
● Org Com’s Roles Descriptions
● General Prerequisites Document
2. Recruit motivated students from your Member Organisation or University to form the Organising Committee.
3. Brainstorm ideas and plans for the venue, fundraising, and more – Reach out to Events Office, Training Office and former Organising Committee for help and input if needed!
4. Search for possible partnerships with other local student organisations that might be interested in getting involved.
5. Most importantly: download and fill in the Application Form and send it along with your CV and Proof of Studies to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applying to host this event is Friday 18th of June 2021, 23:59 CEST.
For any further questions, either before or after filling out the Application Form, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. If you have any training-related questions, you may write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck with your application!