We are happy to announce that the call for External Trainers to join EFPSA Trainers’ Community and consequently EFPSA Trainers’ Pool is now open!
Do you want to become an EFPSA Trainer?
Before becoming an EFPSA Trainer, you first have to become part of the EFPSA Trainers’ Community. In the EFPSA Trainers’ Community, we strive for diversity between members and acceptance of different working styles. If you officially become part of the EFPSA Trainers’ Community, you will be able to call yourself an EFPSA Trainer Candidate and be a step closer to being recognized as an EFPSA Trainer. After that, you can submit your application for becoming an EFPSA Trainer, which means you will be part of the EFPSA Trainers’ Pool.
What do you get from becoming an EFPSA Trainer?
Being an EFPSA Trainer provides you with many benefits, such as:
- Delivering training sessions on behalf of EFPSA within and outside of the Federation
- Gaining access to training materials from the EFPSA Training Office
- Different training opportunities from other organisations
- Being part of the EFPSA Congress Trainers’ Team and Training Office
- Actively contributing to the development of EFPSA’s Training System
- Becoming an EFPSA Training Mentor
- Having EFPSA Trainer’s Jackets
- Officially represent EFPSA Training in external organisations
- And many more
Please find the requirements of how to become part of the EFPSA Trainers’ Community (Phase 1) and EFPSA Trainers’ Pool (Phase 2) here.
The deadline to apply is the 18th of April, 23:59 CEST.
We look forward to receiving your applications!
Best wishes and good luck,