The call for the Willingness Internship is now open!
The Study and Travel Abroad (STA) Service of EFPSA is pleased to announce a new internship opportunity in collaboration with Willingness Malta, a multidisciplinary team of professionals focusing on sex, family and health.
If you are a psychology student who is eager for new experiences that will add to your personal and professional development, then this internship is perfect for you!
The internship will be focused on research work related to services that can be introduced in the family and health clinic of Willingness, which they are currently developing alongside their sex clinic. Participants will also share with them their own research that they have done in this sector. Selected participants will have access to bi-weekly multidisciplinary case reviews and training where various case reviews are shared and discussed through a multidisciplinary approach. Participation in this online internship also leads to an opportunity for a face to face Internship in 2022.
Duration: 2 months, 1st July – 31st August 2021
Requirements: Bachelor’s/Master’s level psychology students or psychologists graduated within the past 2 years; good command of English language (written and spoken)
Terms & Conditions:
- The internship will be conducted online. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, it cannot be held in person therefore it is not possible to invite you and/or benefit from the Erasmus+ traineeship grant as before.
- Applying gives consent to taking and sharing of videos and photos during and after the internship.
- Interns are obligated to sign an internship contract and non-disclosure agreement.
How to apply?
- Fill out this application form.
- Send us a single PDF file including your academic curriculum vitae, proof of studies and English language certificate (if applicable) to email@example.com.
The deadline to apply is Sunday 21th of March 2021, 23:59 CET.
In the second stage of the application process, a 30 minutes interview will be conducted by Willingness.