EFPSA is pleased to announce the Call for applications for open positions within the Executive Board for the Mandate 2020-2021. EFPSA’s Executive Board is made up of a variety of teams working on different aspects and projects within the Federation. EFPSA is looking for committed and enthusiastic individuals interested in contributing to the development of the Federation for a one year mandate!
If you are interested in applying for the open positions, we recommend you to contact the individual(s) currently overseeing the teams.
- Finance Office – Grants Responsible (Finance Officer Tobias Laenser – firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Events Office – Team Member* (Events Officer Bojana Vujović – email@example.com)
- Marketing Office – Photographer** (Marketing Officer Katarina Madunič – firstname.lastname@example.org)
Here you can find a specific Role Description for each position within the Executive Board. Here you can find the General Prerequisites Document which applies to all members of the EFPSA Working Community.
* Team member in Events Office is a new position. You can find the role description here.
** Due to the current circumstance of COVID-19 affecting our in-person events, the Photographer’s tasks are changed – we recommend that if you apply for this position, you also check out the role description of the Designer for the skills we are looking for.
In order to apply for positions within the Executive Board of EFPSA, you will need to send the following documents to email@example.com:
- Completed application form;
- A copy of your CV;
- Proof of studies or proof of graduation within the last two academic years;
- Applications for the Executive Board of EFPSA must be from psychology students of a country/region represented within EFPSA (check here: EFPSA Member Organisations);
- Only psychology students or those who graduated from a psychology course no longer than two academic years ago are eligible for these positions.
The deadline to submit your application is Sunday, 22nd of November, 2020, 23:59 (CET). Additional submission details can be found within the application form itself. Should you have any questions about the application procedure, do not hesitate to contact the Board of Management via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to receiving your applications.
Board of Management 2020-2021
Vita, Deianara, Katja, Tobias, Katarina, Martina Marie, Bojana, & Ana