EFPSA is pleased to announce the open Call for EFPSA Designer within the Marketing team for the Mandate 2020-2021.
We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic individual interested in designing and marketing in general. If designing is your passion and if you are willing to contribute to the development of the Federation, this is the opportunity that you cannot miss.
You will be working alongside a very motivated and talented team consisting of the Marketing Officer, Social Media Responsible, Photographer, Videographer, and three Designers.
If you are interested in applying for the position of EFPSA Designer, we recommend you to contact the current Marketing Officer Katarina Madunič (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- Applications for the Executive Board of EFPSA must be from psychology students of a country/region represented within EFPSA (check here: EFPSA Member Organisations);
- Only psychology students or those who graduated from a psychology course no longer than two academic years ago are eligible for these positions.
- Requirements related to the position of Designer are stated in the Role Description
Here you can find a specific Role Description for the position of EFPSA Designer.
In order to apply for the position of Designer, you will need to send the following documents to email@example.com:
- Completed application form;
- A copy of your CV;
- Proof of studies or proof of graduation within the last two academic years;
The deadline to submit your application is Friday 8th of May 2020, 23:59 (CEST). Application with all required documents should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional submission details can be found within the application form itself. Should you have any questions about the application procedure, do not hesitate to contact the Board of Management via email@example.com.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Board of Management 2020-2021
Vita, Deianara, Katja, Hector, Katarina, Martina Marie, Bojana, & Ana