Do you want to organise EFPSA’s biggest and most important event of the mandate? If the answer to that question is yes, then here is your chance to do so!
The European Federation of Psychology Students’ Associations (EFPSA) is extending the call for the EFPSA Congress 2022 Coordinator and Organising Committee!
The annual EFPSA Congress is the biggest Event of the Federation, which brings together around 350 psychology students from all over Europe for a week of diverse scientific programme, as well as an engaging social programme encouraging cultural exchange. Moreover, the Congress represents an opportunity for the EFPSA Working Community to meet in person and it represents the start of the EFPSA mandate.
So, what’s in it for you?
The Organising Committees of these events will get the opportunity to:
- Network with other European Psychology Students and learn about different cultures and experiences.
- Get experience with organising events in order to develop yourself.
- Make new international connections with students and professionals
- Establish teamwork and communication skills whilst working within a dynamic team of individuals and with the EFPSA Executive board.
- Get actively involved within EFPSA!
- Guidance and support from EFPSA – your Organising Committee will work closely with the Events Office and will receive support of Marketing Office, EFPSA Office and Finance Office.
During the organisational period that lasts for two years, you will learn the principles and practices of event organising, develop your project management, and your leadership skills. Do not pass up on the opportunity to bring EFPSA to your home country or region by hosting the Congress!
Please read carefully the Procedures for Candidate Congress Committees before sending your application. For more information about the role of the Congress Coordinator, please check out the following Congress Coordinator Role Description and the General Prerequisites Document.
If you have any other comments or questions, feel free to contact the Events Officer at email@example.com. We will be more than happy to help!