Extended Call for the Coordinator of the 5th EFPSA Conference! Keep reading below to learn more about this opportunity.
Following the success of the previous EFPSA Conference in Prague, Czech Republic, EFPSA is pleased to announce the Call for the Coordinator of the fifth edition of the EFPSA Conference, which will be held in November 2021.
This four days scientifically oriented event is the perfect opportunity for psychology students to present their work and attend lectures and workshops held by experts in the field of a given psychological topic.
EFPSA is thus, looking for a committed individual ready to guide a team in the preparation and organisation of this scientific event! The EFPSA Conference hosts approximately 150 psychology students, eager to further discover a topic within the field of psychology from multiple perspectives. The Conference is also a wonderful opportunity for European students and academics in the field of psychology to explore your country and its culture. The organisation of this event requires a dedicated team of individuals who will work towards this highly rewarding experience. This is the perfect opportunity that allows students to develop a variety of personal and professional skills along with the opportunity to network with various universities, academics and other entities both in their home country and across Europe.
So, what’s in it for you?
The organising committees of these events will get the opportunity to :
- Network with other European Psychology Students and learn about different cultures and experiences.
- Make more International connections
- Get experience with organising events in order to develop yourself.
- Establish Teamwork and Communication skills whilst working within a dynamic team of individuals and with the EFPSA Executive board.
Do not worry, you are not in this alone as the EFPSA Conference Organising Committee will work closely with the Events Office and Training Office and will receive the support of Marketing Office, EFPSA Office and Finance Office.
How do I apply?
- Read the Conference Coordinator Role Description
- Read the General Prerequisites Document
- Recruit motivated students from your Member Organisation or university to form the Organising Committee.
- Brainstorm on ideas and plans for the venue, fundraising and more. Ask the Events Office and former Organising Committee for help and input if needed!
- Download and fill in the Application Form and send it along with your CV, proof of studies and letter from the Member Organisation to firstname.lastname@example.org until Sunday 24th May 2020, 23:59 CEST.
If you have any other comments or questions, feel free to contact Bojana Vujović, Events Officer at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application! Good luck!