Call for EFPSA’s Executive Board 2020-2021!
EFPSA is pleased to announce the Call for positions within the Executive Board for the mandate 2020-2021. EFPSA’s Executive Board is made up of a variety of teams working on different aspects and projects within the Federation. EFPSA is looking for committed and enthusiastic individuals interested in contributing to the development of the Federation for a one year mandate!
- Here you can find a specific Role Description for each position within the Executive Board.
- Here you can find the General Prerequisites Document which applies to all members of the EFPSA Working Community.
We encourage you to contact the individual(s) holding the position(s) that you are interested in, in order to gain personal insight into the role and the associated duties and tasks. You can find all team members of all current EFPSA teams here. Should you require help in acquiring their contact details, do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
In order to apply for positions within the Executive Board of EFPSA, you will need to send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Completed application form;
- A copy of your CV;
- Proof of studies or proof of graduation within the last two academic years;
- Applications for the Executive Board of EFPSA must be from psychology students of a country/region
represented within EFPSA (check here: EFPSA Member Organisations);
Only psychology students or those who graduated from a psychology course no longer than two academic years ago are eligible for these positions.
The deadline to submit your application is Thursday 9th of April 23:59 (CEST). Additional submission details can be found within the application form itself. Should you have any questions about the application procedure, do not hesitate to contact the Board of Management via email@example.com.
We are looking forward to receiving your applications.
Board of Management 2019-2020
Ying Wai, Tea, Elvira, Umut, George, Maria, Nicole & Vita