Call for Supervisors of EFPSA Research Programme 2020!
- Who: PhD or PostDoc researchers in psychology!
- What: Research Programme – Occupational & Health Psychology: Fostering a Healthier Workplace
- Deadline: Friday 31st of January 2020, 23:59 CET
Are you a PhD or PostDoc researcher in psychology who would like to be a Supervisor for an international group of six motivated and dedicated students working on a research project? If your answer is yes, then apply for EFPSA Research Programme 2020. The theme is ‘Occupational & Health Psychology: Fostering a Healthier Workplace’, which means that any topic or research area within these fields is eligible.
EFPSA Research Programme
The EFPSA Research Programme (EFPSA RP) is an EFPSA Service through which a twelve-month research programme is run. This programme involves students, PhD and postdoctoral researchers, and established academics offering a unique opportunity to develop research abilities, teamwork, leadership, interpersonal skills and academic skills. Each year there are (maximum of) six teams, which are made up of (maximum of six) undergraduate or master students and are led by a PhD or a postdoctoral researcher referred to as Supervisor. These teams come together during the Research Summer School (RSS) that takes place annually in July. This year the Research Summer School will take place from 13th until the 19th of July 2020 in Zadar, Croatia. Once the RSS concludes, the research groups are automatically entered into the EFPSA Research Programme. The groups have a chance to present their progress at the annual EFPSA Congress in April and publish their work in the Journal of European Psychology Students.
- You can find more information about the EFPSA Research Programme in the document.
- You can find more information about the EFPSA RP Supervisor Guidelines and EFPSA itself in the document.
- If you want to hear more about the EFPSA Research Programme from Supervisor’s perspective, here you can find an interview for PsyPAG Quarterly in which two PhD students reflect on their experiences as Supervisors in the current EFPSA Research Programme 2019-2020. If interested, please find the full issue of the PsyPAG Quarterly here.
- Please ensure you have carefully read the documents above before applying. In order to apply, please complete and submit the application form, and attach your CV.
- The deadline for applications is Friday 31st of January 2020, 23:59 CET.
If you know anyone who might be interested in applying for this position, please feel welcome to share this information with them. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about the Supervisors recruitment process.
We are looking forward to receiving your applications!