34th EFPSA Congress – Looking to the Future through the Lens of the Past
The annual EFPSA Congress is a week-long event which gathers 450 psychology students, academics and researchers from across Europe. This will be the biggest EFPSA Congress in its long history! The Congress is composed of a diverse scientific programme exploring a specific theme every year with contributions from students, researchers and experienced academics, and a social programme which provides participants with the opportunity for cultural and social exchange. Thus, the EFPSA Congress is a unique opportunity for psychology students to broaden their scientific and personal horizons.
Additionally, the Congress is a very important event for the Federation as this event marks the start of the new mandate for the Member Representatives and Executive Board. The Executive Board and Board of Management are elected at the EFPSA Congress, after which they immediately assume their duties and begin to develop their projects during their week at the Congress.
Each year, the host country of the EFPSA Congress changes. There have been 33 Congresses to date, which have been organised in 24 different countries. Please note that many students are interested in the EFPSA Congress and that there is no first come-first-serve policy. Writing a clear, complete and convincing application will help improve the chances that your application will be chosen.
More information regarding the application procedure after submitting your application can be found here.
- Dates: 9th – 16th of April 2020
- Location: Castlebar (Co. Mayo), Ireland
- Venue: Breaffy House Hotel ****
- Theme: “2020 Vision: Looking to the future through the lens of the past.”
- Participation fee: Conditional to the country/region you will be graduating/have graduated from. Find the details here.
- Participants: (former) students from 25+ countries
- For more information, visit our EFPSA Congress Ireland 2020 website.
Apply directly by following the link to the application form here. Deadline to apply is the 12th January 2020 at 23:59 CET.
- Facebook – @EFPSAcongress2020 / @EFPSA
- Instagram – @EFPSAcongress_2020 / @EFPSA
- LinkedIn – EFPSA
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Contact the Member Representative from your country or region for any questions regarding EFPSA or the EFPSA Congress. Check the contact details for your Member Representative here.
We are looking forward to receiving your applications.
Board of Management 2019-2020,
Ying Wai Cheung, Tea Jermaniš, Elvira Aghalarova, Umut Doğan Bilici, George Savage, Mária Melinda Elekes, Nicole Saliba & Vita Bogdanić