We are excited to announce the seventh edition of EFPSA’s Train Advanced Trainers (TAT). We are looking for a TAT Trainers Team Coordinator – a person who will lead and take care of this wonderful event!
What is TAT?
The EFPSA Train Advanced Trainers is an 8-day course that gives a chance to European trainers from various NGOs who focus on youth work, to develop and practice new training techniques using a comprehensive toolkit in a low-risk environment.
The general aim of the TAT is to aid youth trainers in their goal for continuous development by providing second-level education. This year the topic is: “The Learning Mind – Evidence Based Training”
This is a fantastic opportunity for youth trainers, along with professionals, to deepen their knowledge, provide motivational, memorable and dynamic courses and receive feedback from other professionals in the field of training. Its high standards provide a safe space to practice, learn and get inspired. During TAT the participants will have contact with experienced trainers from all over Europe, they will get access to the newest training theories and techniques, and will work on their identity as professional trainers.
When*? March 2020
Topic? The Learning Mind – Evidence Based Training
Responsibilities of the Trainers Team Coordinator:
- Create the call for the Trainers Team and then select the most qualified ones, with the help of the EFPSA Training Office (TO) and ensure good communication within the team
- Decide upon a marketing strategy for the event, together with the EFPSA TO and the Events Organising Committee (Org Com)
- Ensure good communication with the Org Com
- Create the call and select participants together with the Trainers Team and with the help of TO
- Communicate with the EFPSA TO, partner organisations and other bodies involved in the development of the event
- Decide on the content and manage the agenda and schedule of the event
- Support the Trainers Team
- Following up on the event after it is over
- Create a handout of the training sessions that took place with the Trainers Team
Main criteria for eligibility:
- Availability until March 2020, during the event and to work on the follow-up of the event
- Strong levels of Motivation
- Experience as a trainer on the international level
- Experience with coordinating teams
- Experience with online work
- Relevant experience and knowledge on the topic of the event: The Learning Mind – Evidence Based Training
How to apply?
Send us your CV, Training Portfolio and motivation letter by the 13th November 2019 23:59 CET to email@example.com. For more questions do not hesitate to contact us at the above email address.
*Official dates will be announced soon
Your Training Office,
Michaela, Demos, Eleni, Hans-Tomas, and Busra