Do you enjoy organising and hosting an event? Would you like to meet students from all over Europe? This is possible by applying for being the Organising Committee Coordinator of one of EFPSA’s 2020 Events! We are currently searching for Coordinators for EFPSA Academy and the Joint Executive Board and Member Representatives Meeting (Joint EB&MR).
Does that sound exciting? Lucky you! You can read all about the events and how to apply below !
EFPSA Academy is a 3-day long event of non-formal education, during which about 25 youth volunteers from different NGOs within Europe will get the chance to develop specific skills that are relevant for their work in the NGO, by participating in high quality workshops and trainings delivered by professionals and NGO trainers. The theme of the EFPSA Academy changes for every edition, depending on the needs and current developments within youth NGOs. The theme of EFPSA Academy 2020 will be established shortly by the EFPSA Training Office.
Joint Executive Board and Member Representatives Meeting (Joint EB&MR)
The Joint Executive Board & Member Representatives Meeting marks the halfway point through the EFPSA mandate, bringing together the EFPSA Working Community for a week-long face to face meeting. The meeting provides the perfect opportunity for EFPSA to evaluate the first half of the mandate, prepare for the second half, refuel motivation and work together on developing EFPSA further.
So, what’s in it for you?
The organising committees of these events will get the opportunity to :
- Network with other European Psychology Students and learn about different cultures and experiences.
- Make more International connections
- Get experience with organising events in order to develop yourself.
- Establish Teamwork and Communication skills whilst working within a dynamic team of individuals and with the EFPSA Executive board.
Do not worry, the EFPSA Academy Organising Committee will work closely with the Events Office and Training Office and will receive support of Marketing Office, EFPSA Office and Finance Office.
How do I apply?
- Read the Coordinator Role Description for each event :
- Read the EFPSA Event General Prerequisites Document
- Choose the event that best suits your Member Organisation and the one that you wish to host in your country
- Recruit motivated students from your Member Organisation or university to form the Organising Committee.
- Brainstorm on ideas and plans for the venue, fundraising and more. Ask the Training Office, Events Office and former Organising Committee for help and input if needed!
- Search for possible partnerships with other local student organisations that might be interested in getting involved.
- Download and fill in the Application Form and send it along with your CV and proof of studies to firstname.lastname@example.org until the 17th of October 2019 23:59 CEST.
If you have any other comments or questions, feel free to contact Nicole Saliba, Events Officer at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application! Good luck!