What do you think about hosting an event in which you can meet friends from all over Europe, get inspired by their experience and motivation, learn more about training in NGO’s, help young trainers reach their goal of life-long learning and receive some free training sessions yourself? All of this is possible if you apply to organise the 7th edition of EFPSA’s famous Train Advanced Trainers!
Does that sound exciting? Lucky you!
After our first six successful editions in Lithuania, Finland, Poland, Portugal, Cyprus and Turkey, EFPSA is now opening the Call for applications for the Coordinator of the Organising Committee (Org Com) of the 7th EFPSA Train Advanced Trainers in March 2020. During this 8-day event of non-formal education, 24 youth NGO trainers further develop their skills and knowledge by receiving training from both professionals and their peers, and also through delivering sessions, receiving feedback and doing reflection. TAT enables trainers to grow professionally, heighten their motivation, establish a network, share experiences and make lifelong friendships.
So what’s in it for you? The Organising Committee of TAT will have the unique opportunity to:
- Bring together people from many NGO’s and get a look on the inside of other NGO’s
- Contribute to the development of 24 European Youth Trainers
- Network with some of the best European Youth Trainers and have the possibility to contact them in the future for trainings in your own association
- The possibility to organise and attend an Open Training Day (OTD) with the Trainers who participate in TAT and thus contribute to the development of local students
- Participate at a number of training sessions in the event
- Get experience with organising a training event in order to develop yourself as an aspiring trainer
EFPSA Train Advanced Trainers Organising Committee will work closely with the Events Office and Training Office and have the support of Marketing, Finance and EFPSA Offices.
Some tips to get you started:
- Read the TAT Coordinator Role Description and the General Prerequisites Document.
- Recruit motivated students from your Member Organisation or university to form the Organising Committee.
- Brainstorm on ideas and plans for the venue, topic, fundraising and more. Ask the Training Office, Events Office and former Org Com for help and input if needed!
- Search for possible partnerships with other local student organisations that might be interested in getting involved.
- Download and fill the Application Form and send it along with your CV and proof of studies to firstname.lastname@example.org until Saturday 10th August 23:59 (CEST).
If you have any other comments or questions, feel free to contact Nicole Saliba, Events Officer at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application! Good luck!