Dear Psychology Students looking for internships!
EFPSA is pleased to announce another internship opportunity in the Human resource management sector brought forward by our very own Study & Travel Abroad Service.
This Internship is an HR assistant position in collaboration with Eurosender, Ljubljana, Slovenia, a company that is a leading digital platform for booking logistics services in Europe. They grant access to high quality shipping services for sending a parcel, organizing a less than truckload (LTL) transport and full truckload shipping (FTL). They process shipments for end users and SMEs in all stages of the supply chain by leveraging their partnership network with more than 11M negotiated quotes.
Headquartered in London and with offices in Berlin and Ljubljana, Eurosender’s international team hails from diverse backgrounds and is cumulatively fluent in 15 languages, and they have customer base in over 30 different countries. Eurosender is supported by ProSiebenSat.1, Rocket Space and Ergo Group.
- HR Assistance
- Helping Human Resource management with daily tasks, contacting and maintaining database of potential candidates, assisting with interviews, assisting with other HR activities (HR events, team buildings, etc.)
- More information about Eurosender at: www.eurosender.com
- Location: Lubljanja, Slovenia
- Start date: Negotiable with the candidate
- Duration (months): preferably at least 3 months
- Hours per day/week: 40
- Number of interns needed: 2
- Language of instruction: English
- Level of studies : Bachelor, Masters, PhD, psychology graduated in recent 2 years are eligible to apply
- Experience (voluntary and/or work): not obligatory
- Language fluency : obligatory English C1 level, knowledge on other languages is an advantage
The internship will be UNPAID, but in some cases bonuses may be provided. It is recommended to apply for funding opportunities such as Erasmus + grants.
How to Apply:
An Skype Interview will be conducted with the selected candidates.