JEPS is looking for additional Copyeditors & Proofreaders to join the team!
Run on a voluntary basis, JEPS provides the unique opportunity for students to publish their work in an international scientific journal.
As a Copyeditor, your task is to ensure the text is as clear, concise, and as easy to follow as possible. You should detect ambiguities, extra words and any remaining APA mistakes.
As a Proofreader, your task is to ensure that the text is flawless with regards to grammar, spelling and formatting.
- Native speaker or comparable proficiency in English (including brilliant knowledge in the rules of punctuation, spelling and style)
- Interest in psychology is an asset
- A motivation to help fellow students get published
- Good communication skills
- For Copyeditor position, preferably a PhD Student
If you want gain experience with the inner workings of the publishing process and help other students publish their first work, apply to email@example.com by the 16th of November at 23:59 CET, including a short letter of motivation and your CV.