Are you a psychology student (or recent graduate)? Are you interested in training, workshop organisation, facilitation and non-formal education? Do you like inspiring people and helping them grow? Would you like to take up a new challenge?
The 6th edition of EFPSA’s Train the Trainers Summer School offers you this opportunity, this summer in August 8th – 15th in beautiful Serbia! You get to share that journey of a life time with 11 other enthusiastic aspiring trainers, while being guided by 6 experienced EFPSA trainers.
EFPSA Train the Trainers Summer School (in short, TtT) is an intense, unforgettable week of gaining everything a beginner trainer needs – knowledge, skills and the right attitude. The TtT is also the first step into becoming a certified EFPSA trainer.
For further information, you can visit the official TtT EFPSA webpage, or contact the TtT team at email@example.com.
Don’t hesitate and apply here until the 17th of June, 23:59 CET if:
- You are a creative, enthusiastic psychology student who likes a challenge
- Your English language skills are sufficient to deliver a training session in English
- You have a high interest in non-formal education
- You are willing to spend the 6 weeks before the event doing on average one homework task per week
- You realize the journey only starts with TtT and are interested in actively delivering trainings in different events while being supported and guided by experienced EFPSA trainers, such as your own mentor
- You are ready for an unforgettable experience this Summer in Serbia!