The Journal of European Psychology Students (JEPS) is looking for a highly motivated student who can dedicate his/her time and be a part of its Editorial Board!
Would you like to get to know about the other side of scientific publishing and work in an enthusiastic team of students from all over Europe?
Essential tasks include:
– Assuring that manuscripts meet APA standards
– Monitoring the review process of manuscripts
– Recruiting reviewers for the Board of Reviewers
– Communicating with with Associate Editors, Reviewers, authors and other stakeholders
– Participating in discussions on the journals daily workings and future developments
– Being proactive about improving the JEPS’ services and student research
For more information read the job description. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the position!
We are looking forward to your application!