The first EFPSA Academy took place in the heart of Europe – the Czech Republic and was built around the topic of Project Management & Innovation. The Academy ran between the 3rd and 5th of March 2017 in Olomouc, one of the most beautiful cities of the Moravian region.
EFPSA Project Innovation Academy – be outstanding – be different – be the future
- Dates for participants: 3rd to 5th March 2017
- Place: Olomouc, the Czech Republic
- Accommodation: You will be in charge of arranging your own accommodation
- Catering: Lunch & Snacks will be provided
- Participation fee: 40 Euro
- Participants: 30 student volunteers from various NGOs
The EFPSA Academy follows the values of EFPSA, striving to provide an equal opportunity to all motivated students across all its member and observer organisations as well as to members of other youth NGOs across Europe. The EFPSA Academy aims to provide students with:
(1) an in-depth introduction to a specific and relevant soft or hard skill for volunteers.
(2) a network of student volunteers across different organisations and fields of studies.
EFPSA Academy was built around having great ideas and putting them into practice within your organisation. During the event state of the art innovation methods including assessing your users’ needs, ideation and prototyping was mastered. On top of that, participants were equipped with the necessary tools like goal setting and action planning, to ensure that their ideas do not merely remain great ideas, but would successfully put into practice within your organisation.
The call for trainers is currently closed.
The Org.Com consisted of Veronika Kocmanová (Coordinator), Kateřina Balharová, Lucie Rudolfová, Dagmar Stromšíková and Tereza Šrajerová.
The content programme was hosted in the Psychology Department of Palacký University Olomouc. Participants were responsible to book their own accommodation.
Sponsors & Partners
Are you interested in a partnership with us? You can find out portfolio here. Please contact us at email@example.com.