Being part of EFPSA
One of the most defining words for current active EFPSA members is the word family – we are the EFPSA family. We support each other’s personal, professional and academic growth; we further each other’s cultural understanding and we build social connections that can potentially last a lifetime. However, like in any other family, we need to ensure EFPSA’s sustainability and growths through new generations – This is where YOU come in…
There are many ways in which you can be part of the EFPSA family –
- Join our Travel Network, to find accommodation across Europe
- Check Study Abroad, to find information on the education in Europe
- Follow Journal of European Psychology Students, send your papers to a peer-reviewed student journal
- Attend European Summer School, join a research group led by a Phd student and continue to the Junior Researcher Program
- Attend Train the Trainers Summer School, improve your trainer skills
- Attend Annual Congress and Conference, grow professionally by attending lectures
You can grow personally, academically and professionally by following EFPSA!
We are looking forward to have you in our EFPSA-family!
For questions please contact, secretary (at) efpsa (dot) org