EFPSA is pleased to announce another internship opportunity brought forward by the Study & Travel Abroad Service.
This Internship is once again in collaboration with Psychosocial Innovation Network in Belgrade, Serbia, an NGO that provides psycho-social support services, research, non-formal education activities and various psychology interventions.
Internship Role: provision of psychosocial support and non-formal education for refugees, which will include tasks such as:
- Participating in field activities on different locations
- Assisting in educational and occupational workshops
- Creating and conducting educational and occupational workshops
- Participating in the provision of psychosocial support
- Participating in training and seminars
- Conducting desk research on relevant topics
- Writing essays and monthly reports
- Working with interpreters
- Administrating research questionnaires and collecting data
- Preparing promotional texts and materials
More information about Psychosocial Innovation Network at : www.psychosocialinnovation.net
- Location: Belgrade, Serbia
- Duration: 2 months, about 30 hours per week
Start of internship is dependents on intern availability
- Bachelor or Master Psychology Students
- Proficiency in English
- Interest in psychosocial support service
- Previous experience with working with marginalised groups is preferred
- Knowledge of Farsi/Arabic/Spanish language will be considered as an advantage.
Terms and Conditions: The Internship will be unpaid, and interns would be responsible for covering their living costs including insurance during their internship. It is recommended to apply for funding opportunities such as Erasmus + grants.
Apply by sending in your CV (with a photo), Proof of Studies to firstname.lastname@example.org with the completed application form. Application Deadline is Saturday the 20th October, 23:59 CET
Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or queries.