EFPSA is now opening the Call for applications for the Coordinator and Organising Committee (Org.Com) of the 3rd EFPSA Academy, which will take place in May 2019! During this 3-day long event of non-formal education, about 25 youth volunteers from different NGOs within Europe will get the chance to develop specific skills that are relevant for their work in the NGO, by participating in high quality workshops and trainings delivered by professionals and NGO trainers. The theme of the EFPSA Academy changes for every edition, depending on the needs and current developments within youth NGOs. The theme of EFPSA Academy 2019 will be established shortly by the EFPSA Training Office.
EFPSA Academy empowers NGOs within Europe by enabling volunteers to develop professionally, establish a network, heighten their motivation and share experiences.
- As an Organising Committee you will have the unique opportunity to: Bring together many NGOs, get a look on the inside of other NGOs and build your network with motivated youth volunteers
- Make more international connections
- Contribute to the development of 25 European Youth Volunteers
- Participate in training sessions and workshops and develop crucial skills you need as a volunteer
- Gain experience with organising a training event and thus develop yourself
Do not worry, The EFPSA Academy Organising Committee will work closely with the Events Office and Training Office and will receive support of Marketing Office, EFPSA Office and Finance Office.
Here is how you can get started and get ready to apply:
- Read the EFPSA Academy Coordinator Role Description and the General Prerequisites Document.
- Recruit motivated students from your Member Organisation or university to form the Organising Committee.
- Brainstorm on ideas and plans for the venue, fundraising and more. Ask the Training Office, Events Office and former Organising Committee for help and input if needed!
- Search for possible partnerships with other local student organisations that might be interested in getting involved.
- Download and fill in the application form and send it along with your CV and proof of studies to firstname.lastname@example.org until Thursday 2oth of September 2018 23:59 (CEST).
If you have any other comments or questions, do not hesitate to contact Nicole Saliba, Events Officer at email@example.com.
We are cannot wait to receive your applications!