Attention all Psychology Students looking for internships! The Call for Interns has been extended.
EFPSA is pleased to announce another internship opportunity brought forward by our very own Study & Travel Abroad Service. This Internship is once again in collaboration with Psychosocial Innovation Network in Belgrade, Serbia, an NGO that provides psycho-social support services, research, non-formal education activities and various psychology interventions.
The internship role will consist of provision of psychosocial support and non-formal education for refugees, which will include tasks such as:
– Participating in field activities on different locations
– Assisting in educational and occupational workshops
– Creating and conducting educational and occupational workshops
– Participating in the provision of psychosocial support
– Participating in training and seminars
– Conducting desk research on relevant topics
– Writing essays and monthly reports
– Working with interpreters
– Administrating research questionnaires and collecting data
– Preparing promotional texts and materials
More information about Psychosocial Innovation Network at: www.psychosocialinnovation.net
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Duration: 2 months, about 30 hours per week
Start of internship: 1st May 2018
Requirements: Bachelor or Master psychology students; Proficiency in English; Interest in psychosocial support service; Previous experience with working with marginalized groups is preferred; Knowledge of Farsi/Arabic/Spanish language is preferred.
Terms: The internship will be unpaid, and interns would be responsible for covering their living costs including insurance during their internship. It is recommended to apply for funding opportunities such as Erasmus + grants.
Application deadline: 28th February, 23:59 CET