Attention all those looking for internships! The Call has been extended!
EFPSA is pleased to announce a third internship opportunity brought forward by our very own Study & Travel Abroad Service. This Internship is in collaboration with Psychosocial Innovation Network in Belgrade, Serbia, an NGO that provides psychosocial support services, research, non-formal education activities and various psychology interventions.
The internship role will consist of provision of psychosocial support and non-formal education for refugees, which will include tasks such as:
– Participating in field activities in Belgrade, Tutin and Sjenica
– Assisting in educational and occupational workshops
– Creating and conducting educational and occupational workshops
– Participating in the provision of psychosocial support
– Participating in training and seminars
– Conducting desk research on relevant topics
– Writing essays and monthly reports
– Working with interpreters
– Administrating research questionnaires and collecting data
– Preparing promotional texts and materials
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Duration:1-3 months, about 30 hours per week
Start of internship: around 15th February 2018
Requirements: Bachelor or Master psychology students; students who graduated within the past 2 years are also eligible; Fluent English; Interest in psychosocial support service; Previous experience with working with marginalized groups is preferred, Knowledge of Farsi language is preferred.
Terms: The internship will be unpaid, and interns would be responsible for covering their living costs including insurance during their internship. It is recommended to apply for funding opportunities such as Erasmus + grants.
Application deadline: 7th January 2017, 23:59 CET
Apply today by filling in this application form and sending your CV ( with photo) on firstname.lastname@example.org. A Skype interview will be conducted with the selected candidates.
Feel free to contact email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or queries.