# Event: EFPSA Train Advanced Trainers 2018: The Power of Empathy
# Time & place: 24.03.2018 – 01.04.2018 in Oroklini, Cyprus
# Dates for trainers: 21.03.2018 – 02.04.2018
# Application: Submit your application until 20.12.2017, 23:59 CET
The European Federation of Psychology Students’ Associations (EFPSA) proudly presents the Call for the Trainers’ Team for the fifth edition of the Train Advanced Trainers (TAT). TAT 2018 will take place from 24.03.2018 to 01.04.2018 on the beautiful island of Cyprus following the theme ‘The Power of Empathy – Dealing with Emotions in Training’. We are now looking for 4-5 experienced trainers who are ready to create an outstanding learning experience for 24 participating advanced trainers.
- Trainers team: 4 experienced trainers and 1 trainers’ coordinator
- Dates for trainers: 21.03.2018 – 02.04.2018
- Dates for participants: 24.03.2018 – 01.04.2018
- Accommodation & catering will be provided for the duration of the event.
- Travel reimbursement: we aim for a total of €500 travel reimbursement to be divided over trainers, but more clarity on this will follow
- Participants: 24 advanced trainers from any European Youth Organisation
Detailed information and the Call for trainers can be found here. For any clarifications and suggestions on this call or the content of the event, do not hesitate to contact the TAT Trainers’ Coordinator, Astrid van der Gun, on firstname.lastname@example.org. For any clarifications and suggestions on organisational and logistical matters, contact the EFPSA Training Expansion Responsible, Valentina Bezzina, on email@example.com.
We are looking forward to get to know you and your vision of TAT 2018 and wish you the best of luck with your application.