Attention all trainers!
We are happy to announce that the fifth edition of EFPSA’s Train Advanced Trainers (TAT) will take place in Cyprus. This year trainers from all over Europe will meet in Cyprus to be trained to train. Before that… we are looking for a TAT Trainers’ Team Coordinator – a person who will lead the trainers during this wonderful event!
What is TAT?
The EFPSA Train Advanced Trainers is a 8-day Event that gives a chance to European trainers from various NGOs who focus on youth work, to develop and practice new training techniques using a comprehensive toolkit in a low risk environment.
The general aim of the TAT is to aid youth trainers in their goal for continuous development by providing second level education. This year the topic is: “The Power of Empathy”.
This is a fantastic opportunity for youth trainers, along with professionals, to deepen their knowledge, provide motivational, memorable and dynamic courses and receive feedback from other professionals in the field of training. Its high standards provide a safe space to practice, learn and get inspired. During TAT the participants will have contact with experienced trainers from all over Europe, they will get access to the newest training theories and techniques, and will work on their identity as professional trainers.
When? End of March 2018*
Topic: The Power of Empathy
Responsibilities of the Training Coordinator
- Select the Trainers Team, together with the EFPSA Training Office (TO) and ensure good communication within the team.
- Decide upon a marketing strategy for the Event, together with the EFPSA TO and the Organising Committee (Org.Com)
- Ensure good communication with the Org.Com and collaborate on fundraising and grants.
- Search for potential professional trainers to invite as guests to the Event.
- With the help of the Training Expansion Responsible, contact other NGOs Training Offices and search for other organisations interested in partnerships.
- Select participants together with the Trainers Team.
- Communicate with the EFPSA TO, partner organisations and other bodies involved in the development of the event.
- Decide on the content and manage the agenda and schedule of the Event.
- Support the Trainers Team.
- Following up on the event after it is completed.
- High availability, specifically during the Event, three days before the Event, and two days to work on the follow-up of the Event
- High levels of Motivation
- Proficiency in English
- Experience as a trainer on the international level
- Experience with coordinating teams
- Experience with online work
- Relevant experience and knowledge on the topic of the Event
How to apply?
Send us your CV, Training Portfolio and Motivation Letter by the 9th November 23:59 CET to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
For more questions do not hesitate to contact us.
* The exact dates are still to be confirmed