#Event: EFPSA Train Advanced Trainers 2017: Making Your Impact Last
# Time & place: 18.03.2017 – 26.03.2017 in Porto, Portugal
# Dates for trainers: 15.03.2017 – 27.03.2017
# Application: Submit your application until 16.12.2016, 23:59 CET
The European Federation of Psychology Students’ Associations (EFPSA) proudly presents the Call for the Trainers’ Team for the fourth edition of the Train Advanced Trainers (TAT). TAT 2017 will take place from 18.03.2017 to 26.03.2017 in beautiful surroundings of Porto, Portugal following the theme ‘Making Your Impact Last – Creating Effective Trainings’. We are now looking for 4 experienced trainers who are ready to create an outstanding learning experience for 25-30 advanced trainers.
- Trainers team: 4 experienced trainers and 1 trainers’ coordinator
- Dates for trainers: 15.03.2017 – 27.03.2017
- Dates for participants: 18.03.2017 – 26.03.2017
- Accommodation & catering: Will be provided for the duration of the event.
- Travel reimbursement: €500 have been allocated for travel reimbursement and will be shared between the 5 Trainers, with a minimum of €50 per trainer
- Participants: 25 – 30 advanced trainers from any European Youth Organisation
Detailed information and the Call for trainers can be found on this link. For any clarifications and suggestions do not hesitate to contact the TAT Trainers’ Coordinator, Mara Milena Suter, on email@example.com.
We are looking forward to get to know you and your vision of TAT 2017 and wish you the best of luck with your application.
EFPSA Training Office