Are you a psychology student (or recent graduate)? Are you interested in learning more about training and non-formal education? Do you like inspiring people and helping them grow? Are you ready to challenge and develop yourself? Do you want to make your summer unforgettable?
The 7th edition of EFPSA’s Train the Trainers Summer School (TtT), being held between 20th and 28th August 2016, offers you this opportunity in wonderful Lithuania! Do not miss this opportunity to share a journey of a life time with 11 other enthusiastic aspiring Trainers, while being guided and educated by 6 experienced EFPSA Trainers.
The EFPSA TtT is an intense, unforgettable week where you will gain everything a beginner Trainer needs: knowledge, skills and the right attitude to design and deliver effective and engaging training sessions. The TtT is also the first step in becoming a certified EFPSA Trainer.
For further information, you can visit the official TtT EFPSA webpage, or contact the TtT Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t hesitate and apply here until the 17th of June, 23:59 CET if:
- You are a creative, enthusiastic psychology student who likes a challenge
- Your English language skills are sufficient to deliver a training session in English
- You are eager to learn more about non-formal education
- You are willing to spend the 6 weeks before the event doing on average one homework task per week
- You realise the journey only starts with TtT and are interested in delivering trainings thereafter in different events while being supported and guided by experienced EFPSA trainers
- You are ready for an unforgettable experience this Summer in Lithuania!